Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In which...I don't know.

I must still be in a post-Thanksgiving stupor or something, because I just don't even know what to write about.

I'm contemplating digging the candy I threw away out of the trash.  I won't do it, but I'm thinking about it.  Is that the kind of thing you want to hear? 'Cause that's all I've got.  

OH MY GOD.  I just wrote and erased three different things because they all sounded dumb.  You're just going to have to give me some time to regroup, unless you want to hear about any of the following:

a) the episode of House I just watched. (Hi, Mama!)

b) the mythical apartment that I am decorating with the mythical furniture that I am going to buy with all my mythical money

c) that damn candy.

Uh huh.  That's what I thought.

OOH!  I think that I have a piece of chocolate that my nephew gave me in the bottom of my bag! Trash-free candy!  SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment