Monday, May 11, 2009

In which I am making big plans

When I moved from LA I shipped all my belongings to my office here, and they have been in storage ever since.  I have brought some things home bit by bit, but one thing has been sitting on my shelf for a while now.

My scale. 

Duhn duhn DUHN!

I weighed myself when I got home tonight and I wasn't surprised.  I weigh the most I have ever weighed in my life.

That's why I've made a decision.  I am going to lose weight and get healthy.  Finally.  And to help out, I'm going to blog about it.  I am starting a new blog here to tell all my wacky weight loss stories and make a lot of jokes about doughnuts.  (oooh, doughnuts!)  Yes, that's right, now I'll have two, count 'em, TWO blogs to ignore!  Where will I find the time to not update BOTH of them??




No comments:

Post a Comment